Monday, December 5, 2016

Mero Priyatam Kunj Bihari




mero priyatama kuṅja bihārī, 
tana mana dhana una para vārī
My beloved is Shree Krishna, who performs sweet pastimes in the groves of 

Vrindavan. I sacrifice my body, mind, and wealth upon him.

mero prāṇa prāṇa banavārī,
viharata nita saṅga bihārī

Shree Krishna is the life of my life.
I always accompany him, participating in his eternal pastimes.

ve vrindāvipina bihārī,
 hvai gai unatei mama yārī
I have fallen in love with Shree Krishna,
who roams in the dense forests of Vrindavan.

lie madhura bhāva ura dhārī, 
kiye yāra nikuṅja bihārī
Cherishing the most intimate loving sentiment in my heart, 
I have accepted Shree Krishna as my beloved.

hamarihuñ sudhi lo banavārī, 
ririyāta patita banavārī
O Shree Krishna! Please take care of me. 
This fallen soul is calling out to you, crying desperately.

mana sunata na neku hamārī, 
tuma sunu ‘kṛipālu’ banavārī
Says Shree ‘Kripalu’, “O merciful Shree Krishna! My mind does not listen to me at all.
 You yourself please listen to my humble prayer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment