Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Thakur Yugal Kishor Hamaro

thakura yugala kishor hamaro, 
chaakar hama piya pyari  ke
Shree Radha and Shree Krishna are my Supreme Lords.  
I am the humble servant of the divine couple.

guru seva hi dharma hamaro, 
daas na hama shruti chaari ke
My only duty is to serve my Guru selflessly.
 I am not a slave to the rites and rituals prescribed by the four Vedas.

chaha ihai, kachhu chaha na raha ura,
 daaas na mukti bicahri ke
It is my only desire that no desire should remain in my heart,not even the desire for liberation.

sukhi rahaun sevata nita sukha mahan, 
pyari aru banavari ke
I will remain happy, eternally serving Shree Radha and Shree Krishna for their happiness.

mahakaalaun kanpata thara thara, 
dara te jina giridhari ke
The Supreme Lord Giridhari (Shree Krishna), who makes even Yamraj (god of death)
 tremble with fear …

soi kanpata thara thara santi te, 
braja yashuda se naari ke
He himself trembles, looking at the thin stick in Mother Yashoda’s hand.

nahi manyo aparadha pootanahin, 
garala pivavana vari ke
O Shree Krishna!   You are so merciful that you overlooked the sins of the
 demoness Pootna, who nursed you with poisoned milk …

dai ‘kripalu’ nija loka matu sama, 
ko patatara banavari ke
And gave her permanent residence in your divine abode,as if she is your mother.  Says Shree ‘Kripalu’, “O Shree Krishna! Who can match your gracious and merciful nature?”

No comments:

Post a Comment